Title: Programmer Analyst
The Programmer/Analyst position is responsible for providing development, maintenance and support of specified systems, software or IT platforms that allows computer applications and software programs to function properly. Also, coordinates IT projects with management, users, team, as well as vendors. He/she serves as a project member with overall responsibility for project implementation and has oversight for all information systems-related activities for specific client departments.
Essential Job Responsibilities
• Contribute to the growth of the company by working with the IT team to improve the code base, and seeking opportunities to improve the company’s applications and processes.
• Design and develop an enterprise class custom web-based information system as part of a highly driven team that supports over 1500 companies and 8000 users worldwide
• Participate development projects for sales ordering system, core management system, inventory system, bar-coding system, production work order management, centralized purchasing system, and integration with warehouse & shipping.
• Work closely with IT Director to guide project development, including documentation of code
• Provide operational and maintenance support for that system in the production environment along with others on the team
• Provide other development and analysis support as needed for the client
• Gather business requirements and translates into technical requirements for the creation of application enhancements and features
• Analyze sales / financial data from QuickBooks to produce trend / trouble shooting report using SQL
• Use Git as a version control system to track changes in computer files and coordinating work on those files among multiple people in a daily base
• Analyze data to create summary reporting and perform analysis to support the decision making of senior management and other departments in the company
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Systems.
• No work experience needed.
To Apply, please mail resume to 2205 May Court NW, Kennesaw, GA 30144